This Agreement along with any other or additional ApartmentRegistration.com policies, together with any modifications that may be made hereto, constitutes the complete and exclusive agreement between you and ApartmentRegistration.com. This Agreement supersedes all prior proposals, agreements, or other communications. All ApartmentRegistration.com policies and agreements specific to use of the ApartmentRegistration.com web site are incorporated herein and are made part of this Agreement by reference.
You acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all terms and conditions of this Agreement and any other policies or agreements made part of this Agreement by reference, as well as any new, different or additional terms, conditions, or policies which ApartmentRegistration.com may establish from time to time, and any agreements that apartment registration is currently bound by or will be bound by in the future.
You understand and agree that ApartmentRegistration.com operates this website on a commercial basis and that in consideration of your use of the site, you agree that you are bound to the terms and conditions herein with regard to your use of this website, and you agree to be bound as to any use and/or transactions undertaken on your behalf by anyone acting as your agent or otherwise using your account whether or not the transactions were on your behalf.
You acknowledge that ApartmentRegistration.com's acceptance of any request for price information and/or ApartmentRegistration.com's contract, transfer agreement, or other contract related to the use of the website will take and/or is deemed to have taken place at the ApartmentRegistration.com office located in Austin, Texas, USA.
The following additional terms and conditions apply:
1. ApartmentRegistration.com shall not be liable under any circumstances to you or any other person for indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, or punitive damages, including loss of profit or goodwill, for any matter, whether such liability is asserted on the basis of contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence), breach of warranties, either express or implied, any breach of this agreement.
2. Apartmentregistration.com exists as a convenience for apartment communities and apartment locators to help achieve accuracy. ApartmentRegistration.com is not liable for errors committed by two parties or their agents and assignees. You expressly agree that the use of this website is at your sole risk. There is no warranty that your access to or use of this site will be uninterrupted, error free, or that any particular results may be obtained by use of this site; it is made available on an "AS IS" basis without warranties of any kind. Neither we nor any other person or entity providing content via this site shall be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, or special actions committed by users of this site.
3. This website may require you to register or obtain a password prior to permitting access to the website or certain services available on this site. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your registration information and password, and for all uses of your password, whether or not authorized by you.
4. ApartmentRegistration.com may at any time revise, modify this agreement, or impose new conditions for use of this website. Such changes, revisions, or modifications shall be effective immediately upon notice to you, which may be given by any means without any limitations. Any use of the website by you after such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of such changes, revisions, or modifications. ApartmentRegistration.com may modify the services at any time, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, including but not limited to termination of the account or restriction of access to users who misuse the service or abuse the intellectual property rights of others.
5. In the event any of the terms or provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be held to be unenforceable, the remaining terms and provisions shall be unimpaired and the enforceable term or provision shall be replaced by such enforceable term or provision as comes closest to the intention underlying the unenforceable term or provision. These Terms and Conditions shall be subject to any other agreements you have entered into with ApartmentRegistration.com. The user's access to and use of the ApartmentRegistration.com website and the terms of this disclaimer are governed by the laws of the State of Texas.
6. BY COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND YOU AGREE TO AND ARE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS OF SERVICE.